Cargo: Delineante Obra Civil (Libya)
Domicilio: alameda Julio Diniz, 147
Código Postal: 2890
Teléfono: + (351) 21 230 04 65
Horario: 7:00 - 16:00
Contrato / Colaboraciones: contrato
Duración: 1 año prorrogable
Especialidad: Delineante Obra civil
We are seeking a CAD Designer to join a leading International provider technical support of infrastructure development projects with operations to be based from a camp site in Misurata (Libya). Operating within the Design, Engineering and Construction department, you will work on the layout and design of a wide variety of infrastructure system as sewage, water supply, electricity, street lighting among others and convert and manage drawings of existing facilities using AutoCAD. The role requires knowledge and understanding of infrastructure project and designing as well as data operation with surveying information.
You should be able to provide 2D AutoCAD drawings (M&E and Civil) for the definition and design of the main system in a urban infrastructure project, cross sections and profile sections for presentations to clients. You will also need to have experience of working to tight deadlines, and focus on delivering excellent customer service plus have full IT literacy.
CV's in English.
* Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently and as part of a team and liaise effectively at all levels.
* Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
* Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive roll
* Previous experience within the urban infrastructure drawing or construction industry would be a major advantage.
* The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant and hold qualifications for AutoCAD.
* 5 years minimum experience preferred.
* Candidates should be self-motivated, personable, confident and possess excellent customer focus.
* Will be a team player and be prepared to occasionally contract projects if required during busy periods.
* Basic salary dependent upon experience and skills.
* Worldwide Travel and health insurance.
* Accommodation, feeding and transportation.
* Computer and equipment needed to develop tasks.
* Flight tickets.
Cv in English to firstname.lastname@example.org